Wireless All-In-One Printer with Scanner and Copier: Mobile and Tablet Printing with Air print and Google Cloud Print compatible
The SELPHY CP1200 wireless compact photo printer is so much fun to use, you’ll want to take it everywhere with you. And you can! thanks to it’s compact design, optional battery and multiple ways to print wirelessly, you can print just about anywhere. But there is more to it than that. It’s actually fun to print with the CP1200. You can print on postcard size paper, label size, square, and even 8 small little stickers at a time. And before you print you can even dress up your photos with fun borders and effects
Professional Wireless Photo Printer with 8 dye based color inks for colorful and vivid prints
The PIXMA MG3522 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One puts excellent print quality and remarkable convenience in one compact package. Its hybrid ink system combines dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for crisp, sharp text. Print gorgeous, borderless photos at home with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi using FINE print head technology. What’s more, Auto Duplex Printing allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage by up to 50 percent. The PIXMA MG3522 features AirPrint that allows you to print directly from your Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, while built-in WiFi technology allows you to print and scan wirelessly from virtually anywhere around your house. The MG3520 series also offers Auto Power On, a convenient feature that automatically powers up the printer whenever you send a photo or document to be printed. Full HD Movie Print turns your favorite HD movie clips into beautiful prints!Canon PIXMA MG3522 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One Printer:Print SpeedBlack: Up to 9.9 ppm; Color: Up to 5.7 ppmPrint ResolutionBlack: Up to 600 x 600 dpi; Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpiBuilt-in WirelessReplacement InkCanon PG-240, PG-240XL, PG-240XXL Black Ink Cartridges; CL-241, CL-241XL Color Ink Cartridges: Additional Specifications: Built-in Wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n)Print from multiple computersDirect Print SupportedUSB 2.0 port, AirPrint Copier Settings:Up to 2.7 cpmScan Settings:Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpiPaper and Media Compatibility: 100-sheet (ASF) input tray, 100-sheet output trayMedia Types: Plain Paper, Super High Gloss Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Semi-Gloss Photo Paper, Matte Photo Paper, envelopes, borderless media: System Requirements: Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Mac OS X (10.6.8-10.9)What’s Included:Quick Reference User’s Guide, Installation CD-ROMs, Power cord, USB cable not included
Dedicated to Support the Business Owner in You
Simple to use multunction laser printer ensures professional quality documents at your fingertips in just seconds,
Wireless Printing Made Easy
Printing has never been more convenient with the PIXMA MX532 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer. Perfect for people on the go, its many convenient features include PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS), which allows you to print or scan photos and documents from your compatible mobile device. And with the PPS Cloud printing function you can print directly from select popular online Cloud services, such as Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, and Dropbox, with your mobile device using the free PPS app.
Additional features include Auto Duplex printing, which allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage and cost by up to 50%. Plus, an automatic document feeder holds up to 30 sheets, making it easier to copy, scan or fax multiple page documents.
What’s in the Box
- MX532 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer
- Power Cord
- FINE Cartridges
- Setup CD-ROM
- Telephone Line Cable
- Manuals and other documents
- PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-240XL XL Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-240 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-241XL XL Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge
- Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1
- Hi-Speed USB
- USB Flash Memory
- Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional)18
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – v10.9
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
Auto Document Feeder (ADF), AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy, Zoom
25% – 400%
Auto Scan Mode9, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB)
1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical), 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated), ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)
Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception
33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)
Speed & Quality
High Resolution: 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi3 produces incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
FINE: Features Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl.
4 Color Cartridge System: Integrates the FINE print head and ink into one compact unit for easy replacement.
Borderless Photos Fast: Print a beautiful, borderless 4″ x 6″ photo in approximately 46 seconds.5,13
Print Documents and Web Pages Fast: Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of 9.7 images per minute (ipm) for black and 5.5 images per minute (ipm) for color.4
Ease of Use
Fully-Integrated, 30-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder: Easily copy, scan and fax multiple documents without having to load them one page at a time. Enjoy full integration so the printer can better fit in tight workspace areas as well as automatic two-sided copying and scanning.
Built-In Auto Duplex Printing: Automatically print on both sides of the page without the hassle of turning it over manually. This can reduce your paper consumption and cost by up to 50%.
My Image Garden: My Image Garden software makes organizing and printing your photos fun and easy with great facial recognition, Special Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions and so much more!7
Fast Front: Quickly change ink or add paper at the front of the printer.
Creative Park Premium: An exclusive service for users of genuine Canon inks, offering access to photos, templates and more.8
Quiet Mode: This considerate feature lets you print anytime without worrying about disturbing those around you.
Auto Scan Mode: Automatically recognizes the type of original, then scans and saves it with the suitable settings.9
Built-In Wireless: Print and scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi enabled computer around the house.1
PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS): PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) lets you print and scan photos or documents from your mobile device using the free PPS app.2
AirPrint: Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch – no drivers needed!10
Google Cloud Print: Allows users to print from Gmail and Google Docs on a mobile device, and from Google Chrome browser for Mac, Windows, Linux, and Chrome devices. With Google Cloud Print, you can print from wherever you are, from applications you use every day. You can even share your home and work printers with anyone you choose.11
Super G3 Fax: The high speed business fax15 standard for color and PC facsimiles on plain paper meets the home office workhorse with 19 coded speed dials and memory for up to 50 incoming pages.17
Hi-Speed USB: Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Requires an Internet connection and the PIXMA Printing Solutions (“PPS”) app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 5.1 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3 or later. User must register printer with PPS and be a registered member of the compatible online Cloud service(s) user chooses to access through PPS and is subject to the terms and conditions of those services. Certain functions (scanning and printing locally stored photos/documents) require your device to be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. For users of compatible Apple mobile devices, document printing requires Apple AirPrint, which requires an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- “ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. Copy speed is the average of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D. ADF copy speed is the average of ESAT in General Performance Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24735, excluding time to copy the first set. See our www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.”
- Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed is measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used, and page coverage. See www.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional information.
- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
- To install using Windows OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colors of genuine Canon inks and all of the software that came with the printer are properly installed.
- For network users, Auto Scan Mode is available only when scanning at a computer using MP Navigator EX software and selecting the 1-click feature then “Save to PC.”
- AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Requires an Internet connection and Google account. Subject to Google Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Requires smartphone or tablet and with compatible PPS app and internet connection.
- Envelopes and High Resolution Paper are NOT supported for borderless printing.
- “Full HD Movie Print” is available from “MOV” and “MP4” movie files created by select Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for “MOV” files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for “MOV” or “MP4” files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
- The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
- Black & white document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart. Color document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using Canon Color Fax Test Sheet. Actual transmission speed vary depending on document complexity, fax setting at receiving end, and line conditions etc.
- Page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No.1.
- Requires mobile phone (or other device) equipped with Bluetooth v2.0 technology and optional Canon Bluetooth Unit BU-30. Bluetooth operation depends on the device and software version used. Operating distance is approx. 10 meters but may vary due to obstacles, radio signals, locations where radio interference occurs, magnetic fields from microwave ovens, device sensitivity and/or antenna performance.
- System requirements vary by application. For Mac OS, an Internet connection is required during software installation. For Windows OS, .NET Framework 4 is required to install My Image Garden, Quick Menu, and Easy-WebPrint EX software.
Wireless All-In-One Printer with Scanner and Copier: Mobile and Tablet Printing with Air print and Google Cloud Print compatible
Wireless All-In-One Printer with Scanner and Copier: Mobile and Tablet Printing with Airprint and Google Cloud Print compatible